Along with most of the country, i am trying to hold myself together because one of my most quoted and beloved shows has ended. First, can we talk about that? I feel cheated. Yes, we did get two episodes a night this 'season', but it only lasted what feels like a month! That is not enough for me, I'm sorry. Guess they have to get the whole cast back together and shoot some more eps.
***SPOILERS AHEAD, SCROLL QUICKLY***
Secondly, let's chat about what happened. List forming...
- Typhoon + Craig 4EVR
- Garry made it to 100?! Also, Mayor Gergich for life. Literally. (I Chris'ed and didn't even mean to.)
- You can totally see April is preggo in Donna's flash forward.
- I wish I got to know Ben & Leslie's kids better.
- I bursted into tears when Chris & Anne showed up.
- RIP Jean Ralphio...hahaha.
- Who was President?! Ben or Leslie?! Or were they both at some point?! AHH.
- Ron's perfect job.
- Other than that, I was shocked I only cried once. Hell, for the HIMYM finale I started crying before I heard this live for the last time. They kept it light and I am thankful they gave us a peek at the rest of their lives after they left the P&R office. Thanks for the laughs.
- I wonder what happened to these people: Bobby Newport, Jennifer Barclay, Shauna Malwae Tweep, Crazy Ira & The DOUUUUCHE, Orin, Joan Callamezzo, Dennis Feinstien. Please feel free to ponder with me and comment below.
***OK STOP SCROLLING, YOU'RE GOOD***